How do I work to help clients improve relationships?Learn More »
Why did I choose this profession?Learn More »
How do I work with diverse clients?Learn More »
Here are some resources to help you as you look for a therapist.Learn More »
I have evening hours most days of the week.Learn More »
I am accepting new clients.
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY EVENING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
In addition to treating clients with anxiety and depression I also help people make changes in themselves so they can cultivate healthy relationships.
- Tired of the same old arguments?
- Keep getting into the same types of painful relationships?
- Want to rekindle the love in your relationship?
- Hoping to change that conversation with your family member?
- Aren’t getting your needs met by coworkers?
I am a licensed psychologist and my services include therapy for individuals, couples, families, and adolescents. I provide a comfortable professional atmosphere where we can work together to:
- Decrease your symptoms
- Increase your coping skills
- Improve your relationships
- Put your past behind you
- Help you become the romantic partner you want to be
- Help you accomplish your life goals
If you need additional information please call 650-814-7823 or by email* Eric@DrEricFitz.com.
*I advise against sending confidential or financial information by email.